Skip to main content

[Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show

[Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel elle, Artikel fashion, Artikel fashion showcase, Artikel ION orchard, Artikel linen, Artikel muji, Artikel workshop, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show
link : [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show

read also


[Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show

I have been actively attending events ever since I got back from my trip. I am really sorry for rejecting events during my 2-week holiday.
 
Thanks Meryl for extending the invite to me, and I got the opportunity to attend Muji LinenMe Fashion Show at Ion Orchard.
 
 
 
There were 32 linenwear styles in total that were brought to us by Muji and I was amazed by the versatility.




 
Linen has the ability to absorb and release moisture and this make it a perfect garment to  during the hot summer season.

 
An added bonus: the material of Linen gets softer after washing, so it is durable for long-run wearing.




 







 
 I love the Spring/Summer Muji Linen Collection fashion runway though the clothes featured were more of a casual and conservative fitting, but some designs were pretty stylish too.
  
 
I enjoyed myself very much, and I received a pen and a notepad from Muji at the event.Thanks for the goodies, Muji, as well asthanks Elle Magazine to organise this exclusive event!
 


That's the article [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show

That's it for the article [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article [Ion Orchard] Muji LinenMe Fashion Show with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2015/04/ion-orchard-muji-linenme-fashion-show.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment