Skip to main content

Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)

Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui) - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui) , We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel anna sui, Artikel beauty, Artikel etude house, Artikel eye shadow, Artikel foodies, Artikel hair mask, Artikel hauls, Artikel Katharos Organics, Artikel kim gary, Artikel loots, Artikel naraya, Artikel orchard gateway, Artikel pressie, Artikel rosebullet, Artikel skincare, Artikel sweet gift, Artikel vivo city, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)
link : Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)

read also


Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)

I went down to Rosebullet at Orchard Gateway for the Rosebullet X Anna Sui event with Meryl, Tracy and Joanne. Both Joanne and I picked up an eye-shadow from Anna Sui and along with a eye-shadow case.




I like the tiny book eye-shadow case very much! The damage was SGD23.


It was a pleasure browsing the collection in the store and we were offered drinks from Rosebullet as well as receiving an appreciation door gift upon registering at the event.  


I picked up some items from Etude House, Suntec City. I got the Silk Scarf for my trip in Perth, Australia. It is a double care hair mask which consists of 2 steps, Hair Treatment and Essence Hair Cap.


Apart from the hair mask, I also purchased the Best Seller Set which consist of 3 star products from Etude House - Previous Mineral BB Cream (SPF30 PA++), Moistfull Cream and Sleeping Pack Maskat only SGD20.


I got a greeting card from Tracy who came back from Hoi An, Vietnam. Thanks for remembering me! 


My colleague, Kelly just came back from BKK in April, and got me a nice pinkish purse with tissue compartment from NaRaYa.



Thanks so much, Katharos Organics for my personalized 2-week sample pack. After using the products, I noticed that my skin has significantly shown improvement.  



I end my post with my random weekend dinner at HK Kim Gary Restaurant, VivoCity.





That's the article Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui)

That's it for the article Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui) this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article Back to Jess Baby's humble space (Rosebullet X Anna Sui) with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2015/05/back-to-jess-baby-humble-space.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment