Skip to main content

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

[PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel beauty, Artikel kbeauty, Artikel nature republic, Artikel product review, Artikel Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream
link : [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

read also


[PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

Nature Republic is one of the Korean skincare Brands that is close to my heart. It is under my 'safe to buy' list, as I have yet to experience any discomfort or reactions from using their products so far! The price range is pretty decent too!

 
I was glad that 0.8L Singapore sent me the Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream by Nature Republic. There are 3 types of Aqua Cream that come in different 3 colors:
PINK = Dry Skin Types
BLUE = Oily Skin Types 
GREEN = Combination Skin Types 

 
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream is a moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated at all times! It is a high performance hydrating cream which offers extra moisturizing! It also bears a refreshing scent, and contains marine based ingredients that will take care of the skin. It provides hydration and lightweight! 

 
 
I was pleased that the aqua cream does not give a sticky or oily feeling on my skin after application. It absorbed pretty easily on my face, leaving no residue at all! I really love the pleasant scent but it does not last long, as it faded out after a few minutes! The product works well perfect for me, and I find it almost perfect as there is nothing I dislike about it except perhaps for the packaging. I generally don't like products like these to come in a jar/tub as I hate to scoop out the cream with my fingers, as some of the cream might get stuck under my fingernails!

 
On a whole, I swear by this product, as it is one of the most hydrating moisturizers I've ever used! YES! I'm quite addicted to the product as I liken it akin to water on my face, which penetrates into my pores! It is definitely worth mentioning and re-purchasing! 

 
Lastly, thanks 0.8L Singapore for sending me this product directly from Korea. I hope my experience can help you to understand the product better! Do share with me on your takes and reviews on the comments section below!
 


That's the article [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

That's it for the article [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article [PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2017/09/product-review-nature-republic-super.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment