After our last meet up last year during the Christmas period, Poppy arranged for another date with me and Meryl. We met up at Sushiro, Suntec City for a sushi and sashimi fix, and it was a great catch up. I am looking forward to our next date!
I received an email invite from BHG X Clinique to their Virtual Zoom Workshop! I redeemed a goodie bag after the zoom event from BHG Clinique counter.
The gift box set - included a set of 3-step Skin Care deluxe-sized trial of Liquid Facial Soup (Mild), Clarifying Lotion – 2, Moisturizing Lotion.
Apart from that, it also included absample size of the Moisture Surge Hydrating Lotion and Moisture Surge Lip Treatment. Thanks Clinique!
Yeast Side offers a wide selection of sourdough loaves, bakes, toasts and specialty coffee during the day, while the spot turns into a drinking hole at night!
It’s our first time at Mezzees which is located at the Central Food Court (18 Cross Street Exchange, B1-110), and I was quite impressed by the concept. Basically, you make your order at a kiosk, and then wait for your number to be called before collecting it from a locker! Simple right??? On this meal, I tried the Boneless Chicken Pasta Set, and I found the meat very tender while the pasta was al dente! The sauce had a peppery kick to it, and will be a favorite for all spicy food lovers!
The Fu Lin Men Restaurant is located at the Singapore Recreation Club (SRC), and they serve great dim sum items. I was glad that Baby enjoyed the meal, and the damage was SGD39-ish after membership’s discount.



Post a Comment