Shop Corlison - One-stop online shop for personal and home care needs

Discover a whole new world with Shop Corlison as they offer a wide range of necessities and essentials. It is your one stop online shop to fulfill your personal and home care needs! 


Shop Corlison is a local distributor that offers a wide range of products that include personal/health care and home-cleaning products.


I am lucky to have been introduced to Marc Anthony. Although this brand has been around in the market for a while, I have yet to try their products. Thanks to Shop Corlisonfor sending one of their signature products to me, the - Instant Miracle Mask - Damage Rescue.

I've been using the Instant Miracle Mask as my weekly home treatment. I love the bright, funky packaging which reminds me of those squeeze tube drinks that I used to have during my childhood days. This mask has a thick cream consistency and is packed with ingredients that are full of goodness! 


I applied this product on my hair, and I left it in for about 5-10minutes. It is very moisturizing and smells pretty good too! There is no issue or any harm in putting it longer on your hair. I would say that it's been so far so good, as I love the results and my hair definitely looks smoother. In short, I have nothing but good things to say about this product!

 

For information, please visit http://www.marcanthony.com.sg/



Previous Post Next Post