[Merry Christmas] Dining indulgence + gifts received

Christmas has always been my favorite festive holiday, as I love shopping for gifts for my friends, colleagues and my loved ones.



Baby arranged a Christmas Eve dinner for us at db Bistro & Oyster Bar by Chef Daniel Boulud, which is located at the Marina Bay Sands (MBS). We ordered the Christmas Dinner Set for our dining indulgence.


 

We ordered a glass of cocktail each to kickstart our festive celebration!




Upon arrival, we were greeted with a brilliant smile, and were lead to our table! Complimentary bread with aromatic butter cube was served to us after we made our orders.




Apart from the food item from the dinner set, we also added a half dozen of fresh oysters.



The 3-course Christmas Set dinner comes with a choice of Starter, Main Course and Dessert.







I ended my meal with yummy desserts. I liked the soft, creamy texture. The serving staff was very friendly and approachable, and we had a delightful meal and the total damage was about SGD300+.

 


Thanks Baby for the wonderful meal, and we thank Father Jesus for taking good care of us during this pandemic period. I look forward to more celebrations together in the coming years!



Baby and I had brunch with Mom Vi at The Providore which is located at PLQ Mall on Christmas Day.







The damage was about SGD100+. Thanks Baby once again for the delicious brunch!




Check out my video on the unboxing of my Christmas Gift from my Baby below!


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post