Skip to main content

Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love'

Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love' - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love', We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Entertainment, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love'
link : Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love'

read also


Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love'

New Delhi: Actress Anushka Sharma has decided to quit her production company Clean Slate Films, which she co-founded with her brother Karnesh Sharma, as she has said she will focus on her first love. Acting.

Anushka co-founded Klein Slate Films with her brother in 2013 and sponsored critically acclaimed films such as “NH10”, “Pari”, “Phillauri” and Netflix’s “Bulbbul” and Prime video series “Patal Lok”.

The 33-year-old actor is now returning to the movies with “Shakta Express” after a gap of four years. The film is her first project since she and her husband Indian cricketer Virat Kohli welcomed their first child – daughter Wamika – together in January 2021.

Anushka shared a note on Instagram saying that Karnesh will take care of all the issues and will be the sole decision maker in Clean Slate Films.

When he started Clean Slate Films with Carnegie, he said they were “newcomers” who had “fire in our stomachs” and they wanted to set the agenda for entertainment through content that would break the chaos in the country.

“Today, as I look back on our journey so far, I am very proud of what we have created and the obstacles we have been able to overcome. .

“Being a professionally selected new mother of an actor, I have to balance my life in a completely new way like never before, so I decided that whatever time I had, I would dedicate it to my first film. Love, acting! So, I decided to leave CSF,” Hopefully, Karnesh, the most talented person, will advance the vision he first created, “he wrote.

Anushka hoped that the production company led by her brother Karnesh would rise further.

“I hope to continue to be a great cheerleader for Karnash and CSF, and to be part of a number of disruptive plans being made by CSF.

“I can not wait to see how strong he is in growing the company through the star sequence of projects he has mastered, nurtured and given life to. My congratulations to the entire family at CSF. I love you,” the note concluded. Upcoming projects for Clean Slate Films include the Netflix original series “Mai” and the feature film “Kala”.

“Mai” revolves around Atul Mongia’s 47 – year – old wife and mother Sheila, co – written by Tamal Sen, Amita Vyas and Sudeep Sharma, who accidentally sucks herself into violence and rabbit holes. Power, following a personal tragedy.

“Kala” refers to the introduction of Irfan Khan’s son Babil. The film, which also stars Tripti Timri, is directed by Anvita Dutt, who directed the film “Bull”.

Anushka’s “Shakta Express”, a film inspired by the life and time of former Indian cricket captain Julan Goswami, was supported by Clean Slate Films.



That's the article Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love'

That's it for the article Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love' this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article Anushka Sharma, who left Clean Slate Films, says, 'I will make time for my first love' with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2022/03/anushka-sharma-who-left-clean-slate.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment