Skip to main content

EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!

EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'! - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Entertainment, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!
link : EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!

read also


EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!

Bollywood’s classic couple No.1, Govinda and Karisma Kapoor have a great movie list for their credits. So, fans were all excited as their latest partnership with KFC and the latest promotional ad went viral within minutes of being uploaded on social sites. The Dumdar couple Karisma and Govinda have acted in one of 11 films including Hero No. 1, Raja Babu, Tulara, Kudar, Andas Apna Apna. Speaking to Zee News Digital, Govinda and Karisma opened up about their favorites and more:

K. How excited are you to work with KFC as Pair No.1?

Govinda: I feel like, half the people in the world like to eat KFC. Every time I go out for work or leisure, it never seems to me and my family that I have to go to another restaurant if there is a KFC nearby. This has always been my choice, our first choice. Today, I am delighted to have the opportunity to collaborate with them – a brand that has always been my No. 1 choice when dining or ordering, at home or on the go. If the world continues to choose KFC, it’s for good reason – and I’m glad to be joining them in their success story.

Karishma: Since we grew up eating KFC and I really like biryani, I am very excited about this fellowship. Since we both ate and grew up, they are very familiar and very coveted flavors – now that they come together in a biryani bucket, it looks like the perfect food pairing. Also, I think KFC’s wonderful to have Chichi and me in the same frame. It is a pleasure to have acted together for this hilarious film. I like chichi, KFC and biryani. So, I think it’s a triple – complete icing on the cake!

K. Your couple were considered the best dancers. Who do you think is appropriate today?

Govinda: Today I think, from a young age – Ranveer Singh and Jacqueline Fernandez were both a class when it came to dance. I think they will make a great pair as well.

K. Are you planning to explore OTT?

Govinda: Yes. Times have certainly changed since we started, and today things have evolved to the point where success is configured on OTT sites. OTT is a platform for all kinds of artists, and I would love to explore the OTT space as an actor.

K. Tell me what was the last thing you saw?

Govinda: I don’t want to give fame to anyone without charging money (laughs). But, I often look back at films from the 90s and 2000s.

K. Who is your favorite young crop?

Govinda: My favorite actor among today’s stars is Ranveer Singh. I feel like he shares the same kind of energy and passion as me. He is a very hard worker.

K. What is in your bag?

Karishma: Usually my phone, my charger, lip balm, Kajal pencil and some small stamps for eating. Such as protein bars and chips. It has my keys, wallet and oh, my shawl – very important!

K. Speeds:

A. Favorite Food – Karishma: பிரியாணி

B. Most Favorite Vacation Place – Karishma: Mumbai

c. Designer clothes or pajamas? – Govinda: My wife decides (laughs); Karishma: Pajamas



That's the article EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'!

That's it for the article EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'! this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article EXCLUSIVE: Govinda is ready for her OTT debut, Karisma Kapoor reveals her favorite food 'Biryani'! with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2022/03/exclusive-govinda-is-ready-for-her-ott.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment