Skip to main content

[jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE

[jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Bkk, Artikel bugis+, Artikel cathay, Artikel coco, Artikel hauls, Artikel LINE, Artikel loots, Artikel luxe society, Artikel mcdonald's, Artikel ootd, Artikel Raison d'être, Artikel random, Artikel REZILIENZ, Artikel selfie, Artikel sweet gift, Artikel tokidoki, Artikel weekend, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE
link : [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE

read also


[jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE

Singapore's first ever TOKIDOKI Pop up store is located at Bugis+ until the 31 Jan 2015.

 
 I took many random selfie(s) with the pretty 3D figures.
 
 

 


 
Jess Baby is a happy gal!
 
 
 
 
   I was lucky to win the Raison d'être Classic collection by REZILIENZ which is worth SGD199. Thanks Luxe Society for selecting my entry.

 
REZILIENZ is a local bespoke Jewellery brand and Jeron Teo is the founder as well as the jewellery designer of REZILIENZ.
 
 
Raison d'être Classic is a new primary collection of REZILIENZ. Under this collection, there are 3 handcrafted keys with Swarovski elements, and they represent Faith, Love and Strength.
 
 
I was given 'Key of Strength', and its main focus is the deep blue triangle crystal, and I love the unique technique and craftsmanship of the crystal, where it is securely nestled well within the wiring. I hope it will give me the strength in doing anything, and the strong, right attitude to approach life.
 
 
I am madly into the 'LINE' series of characters, especially the character 'Brown!'
 
 

 I also love the customised box for each character very much! I'm now looking forward to the next character, 'Moon'.
 
 
 
McDonald's X LINE plush collection ROXS!
 
 
During my recent trip to BKK, I picked up a collar necklace from Chatuchak Weekend Market for my adorable Coco. It only cost me an affordable price of 70baht!
 
 
 I love the little shiny Angel trinket, and Coco looks good on it. I regretted not getting more for her.  

 
I ‘heart’ my fashionable furkid!!

 
Thanks Damien aka Uncle TehPeng for the lovely Japanese snacks!
 
 
 I end my post with a random selfie with Storm troopers, and it was taken at The Cathay! 



That's the article [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE

That's it for the article [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article [jess baby's corner] TOKIDOKI Pop up store + REZILIENZ + McDonald's X LINE with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2015/02/jess-baby-corner-tokidoki-pop-up-store.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment