Skip to main content

[random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop

[random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Cetaphil, Artikel etude house, Artikel Kimchi Korean Restaurant, Artikel marina square, Artikel Penang Culture, Artikel sukiya, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop
link : [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop

read also


[random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop

Both Baby and I are Shabu Shabu lovers, and we love to dine at Suki-Ya which offers unlimited servings of thinly sliced meat. We settled for a dinner at the outlet which is located at Marina Square.
 
Apart from the unlimited fresh meat serving, you can also find a wide selection of vegetables and standard food items that are normally found at steamboat dinners at Suki-Ya's buffet counter. Don't forget, the various dipping sauces can also be found there too!
 
We had a delightful steamboat dinner! Thanks Baby for the treat!

 
More of our travelogue photos were found in Baby's room, so sweet of him! 

 
I attended the #shutupandkissme Workshop by Étude House as they recently launched their 'Dear My Matte Tinting Lips-Talk'. It was conducted at Bugis Junction. I picked up an item during the workshop, which was the 'Dear Girls Big Eyes Maker'. I love this dual eye-shadow stick as it is hassle-free during application! 

 
Each attendee was given a random goodie bag after the workshop, and I got something I like very much! Check out these PLAY 101 Eye-liner pencils! Thanks so much, Étude House

 
As my colleague, Herni is leaving our company to venture to a new job prospect, we arranged a weekend lunch for her at Causeway Point! Apart from me and her, the attendees included Rinajy, Jane and old ex-colleague, Ellezenn! The reason why we picked a weekend was so that we could spend more quality time with each other during this gathering! We spent almost 5 hours on our gathering. I enjoyed their companionship very much! 
 
 
 We had Penang fix at Penang Culture which is located at level 5 of Causeway Point. I had the Classic Penang Char Kway Teow. We also shared a plate of Fried Long Beans with Eggs as our side dish. The total damage for the 5 of us was SGD90. 

 
I end my post with my lunch with Su Ni at Kimchi Korean Restaurant, and I had Kimchi Jiggae which comes with free flow of banchan and drink which cost me SGD14.

 
Oh ya, I also had Satay for my Friday supper, which is every Singaporean's fave! 

 
Lastly, thanks Cetaphil for sending me their trial kit which consists of a Gentle Skin Cleanser, Moisturising Cream and as well as the UVA/UVB Defense Cream! 




That's the article [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop

That's it for the article [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article [random] Dinner at Suki-Ya + Étude House - #shutupandkissme Workshop with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2017/10/random-dinner-at-suki-ya-etude-house.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment