Skip to main content

[random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float

[random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float - Hi friends, I hope you are all in good healthPopCat update, In the article you are reading this time with the title [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float, We have prepared this article well for you to read and take information in it. hopefully the contents of the post Artikel Christmas card, Artikel Drink Float, Artikel homecooked, Artikel kotobuki, Artikel singpost, Artikel starbucks, Artikel suntec city, Artikel wisma atria, what we write you can understand. ok, happy reading.

Title : [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float
link : [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float

read also


[random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float

Recently, I brought Baby on a dinner-date to Kotobuki Coffee which is located at Wisma Atria. It is one of the finest and latest dining experiences from Kotobuki Japanese Restaurant. Kotobuki serves western food which is influenced by Japanese cuisine! I love this casual Japanese-Western fusion café house!
 
 
Baby ordered a Hamburger Steak while I had the signature Tonkatsu Rice Set. We shared theTsukune (chicken meatballs), and the damage was about SGD58. This was a treat for my Baby after a hard day's work!

 
I spend most of my weekends at Baby's place, and mostly Auntie Vi will cook dinner for us on Sunday. Thanks for the lovely dinner, and I love home-cooked food.

 
Recently, I picked up a festive gift from Starbucks, and it was a little treat to myself! I paid SGD6.90 for a for a Fox Drink Float, and I am sure I will love using it on my next short resort trip soon!

 
Thanks Singapore Post for the lovely Christmas card. It has been a very long time since I last received a card via snail mail. Thanks for helping me reminisce on my old memories!


 
Lastly, I end my post with my lunch with Jane, Suni and Zam at Streats Cafe, Suntec City. Oh ya, not to forget my weekend supper at Plaza 888, Admiralty (Woodlands)Thanks for popping by my space!




That's the article [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float

That's it for the article [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float this time, hopefully can be useful for all of you. okay, see you in another article post.

You are now reading the article [random] Kotobuki Coffee + Starbucks Drink Float with link address https://aupdatezone1.blogspot.com/2017/12/random-kotobuki-coffee-starbucks-drink.html
Comment Policy: Please write your comments that match the topic of this page post. Comments containing links will not be displayed until they are approved.
Open Comments
Close Comment